Friday, August 30, 2013

Random Funny Thing

Dear jumjum...

  Every hall has a few 'aunties' who take care of and maintain the halls and are stationed at the front desks. They speak Cantonese but I try to smile or wave or say 'zhou san' because it just feels so impolite to walk out of the building without addressing them. 

 Anyway today one aunty came into our tiny private area (where our toilet and bathroom is) and told me she was looking for the girl in 319, my neighbour, who was in our room at the time. And my neighbour was very surprised so I asked the aunty, 'meh si ah?' and she was struggling to answer because I didn't understand her Cantonese answer...but finally she came up with an English word while pointing downstairs- 'policeman' !!! My neighbour totally freaked out and was like, oh no oh nooo what did I do?! I was pretty shocked too but the aunty was trying to calm her down and she was like, go down and you'll understand.

  And sitting in the lobby was.... a delivery man! With a courier package for her! LOL! All three of us started laughing like mad. And the aunty asked me how to call him and I was like, 'POSTMAN!' xD

*atm*

No comments: