Thursday, September 5, 2013

LANG I Hate You

Dear jumjum...

  So classes have started...but every course is still mainly on introduction this week. Had an interesting time finding each classroom here! The academic building is one big place that seems to b connected but it's not. If you want to go to a specific room, you need to take a specific lift to get there, and there are 33 lifts in all. Even finding the rooms after taking the right lift is hard! Honestly the numbering system makes no sense, even the professors who have been here since the uni's establishment in '91 say they still get lost sometimes.

  Anyway I had to register for LANG 1020 which is English for University Studies I! ARGHHHH hate it hate it!! Wasting my time! After taking this course for Fall term, I have to take LANG 1030 in Spring. WTH! And there's guaranteed homework every week. Kill me now. The worst part is that none of my friends have to take it because they could do credit transfer =((( Should've taken IELTS or something back in Kuching. Arghhhhh!

  Gtg, have to do my LANG homework. GAH.

*atm*

No comments: