Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fourth Day in HK

Dear jumjum...

  Okay short post today. I is very tired. Today we went to Fa Yuen Kai 华园街, which is basically a day time-night market, with shops and stalls along a long street. I foresee that I shall visit there often for clothes. Hehehe. 


Creamy custard buns are the ♥!

  We went to two electronics shops to look for the laptop I chose from the uni promotion website but couldn't find it, and I couldn't decide if I should just buy another one. I dunno. Have never owned a laptop before and I'm a tech noob, no idea what to look for in a laptop. Honestly (this makes me sound like an airhead...) the most important thing to me is how it looks. I like big screens and thin laptops which are preferably light! 

  My uncle drove us up to The Peak on HK island. 



 It was beautiful and cooling and nice up there but it kinda made me emo...because my dad's leaving tomorrow and I'm moving into my dorm too, and as he pointed out, it'll be the first time I go stay somewhere totally alone. Don't even know half a soul there, no idea what kind of roommate I'll be assigned to. (Please please please roommate, don't be someone like me. We'll emo each other out and jio each other to go shopping all the time...) anyway at least I can still escape back to the city to see my mummy- at least til Friday, and at least my parents and aunt have got everything ready for me already, even bars of chocolate to battle emo attacks! *wink*

*atm*



  

No comments: