Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Rommate

Dear jumjum...

  So I do have a roomate! A korean girl also. She arrived two nights ago at 1am! Alone! And her first time to HK! Man I salute her. Luckily I wasn't asleep yet because although she had the key card, I locked the door from inside too. Heh. She's into makeup too so we have that in common. 

  So yesterday the four of us- european, korean roommate, korean neighbour and I went for lunch together and did some more campus exploring...And they were talking about the rumour that four people at our uni committed suicide last year (rest their souls if it is indeed true) and we concluded that we would never do that cause we all laugh too much lol!

  The counsellors organised a talk? program? for us yesterday and it was all about dealing with homesickness and stress. To be honest, hearing her talk about being homesick homesick homesick made me homesick! I wasn't even THAT homesick before but after that talk I went back to my dorm and started crying once my roommate went out. And later that night she told me that she felt the same too! It was like, induced homesickness! Even our neighbour came over to our room at night cause she was feeling lonely.

*atm*

No comments: