Friday, August 23, 2013

Dorm Move-in

Dear jumjum...

  Moved in on Wednesday. Double room but until now tak ada roommate. Hoping that I'm alone for privacy and more space! 


  Two double rooms share a toilet and bathroom, so today when I heard the next door open I rushed to open mine to say hi. She's a pretty, shy Korean girl. Met her again when we went to apply for student ID...and we ended up sticking to each other for the whole day =)


  Since we're both so shy, we sat really far away from everyone during the UG dinner. And a European girl came and asked if she could take a seat so we started talking to her too. Then I saw this Chinese girl eating alone, standing in the corner. So the European girl invited her to sit with us too. Then the four of us went down to the beach! Unfortunately it was closed. Probably because of the high tide at night?


  Oh yes, on Wednesday night our Malaysian seniors arranged to meet us in the atrium and bring us out. We took the bus and went for a chinese dinner. They were really nice and funny and caring. Most of them are from around KL, and I highly suspect that I am the only one who doesn't speak Cantonese... (trying!) They also brought us to buy an octopus card and bedding stuff, both of which I didn't need thanks to my aunt and uncle who keep giving me stuff! Speaking of which, I think I'm running out of storage space =S


  Mummy went back today =(((( I finally cried since coming to HK. Good that I made new friends today, otherwise tonight will be emo night! The Korean girl's mum went back today too, and I told her to come knock on my door if she can't sleep.


  Busy busy week ahead! No photos of my dorm because I'm not satisfied with the arrangement yet. Oh and I'll try to wake up early tomorrow to see the sunrise- sea view from my window! Also, my neighbour, the European girl and I plan to go running on the track in the morning IF we can wake up. xD


  Oh almost forgot- am currently blogging on my SPANKING NEW LAPTOP. It's a 15 inch HP. I like big screens and I cannot lie =D



StudentID, Dorm Key Card and Octopus!

*atm*

No comments: