Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Frustrated but Grateful

Dear jumjum...

  I asked about scholarship condition for the undergraduate students who took A Levels today, because I really do feel that I should try my hardest to try and ease my family's financial burden. And to cut a long story short,  it was very unfruitful and annoying. Haiz. Wished I could've gotten at least a 10% scholarship? It would still be something =( 


 Anyway, I am very grateful for the three friends I made here, with whom I can talk to and hang out with and have meals with and ask for help from (course registration preparation today, I was totally blur) I really don't know how I would get by these first few days without them. Oh and we realised the weirdest thing today when we all took out our laptops to research course options- my roommate and our neighbour use the same Samsung laptop, and the European girl and I use the same HP Ultrabook model! But different versions so similar but different sizes. LOL!


*atm*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI HI HI, so are you free on October 4\3 ??????