Sunday, August 18, 2013

First Day in HK!

Dear jumjum...

  I feel like I've been so busy these few days that I haven't really been able to prepare for leaving my home town =( I filmed some home videos of my family, wrote some rushed letters for friends, but that's about it. Oh yes, and last night right before going to sleep, I realised my mistake of not bringing any "cuties"- what my bro and I used to call our soft toys (before he grew up and out of it =( )...I only brought jumjum. That was stupid. Should've brought at least two =(

  Anyway sad stuff aside, thank God for cloudy but clear skies when mum and I landed in the evening! I was really excited and kept peering out of the window in the plane to see the HK skyline. So pretty! Okay I know I sound super sua gu but I am. It was nice to see clusters of big tall buildings, and then regions of absolute green.

  Okay time for church gtg!


No comments: