Monday, August 12, 2013

Beyond Nervous?

Dear jumjum...

  Okay before I left to tutor, I was more or less drafting in my head what to blog about today. I was initially going to write about how I am beyond nervous- I have been counting down the days to 13th August on my wardrobe since a month ago and I've been praying every night about my future education practically since exams started in May, and it was as if I had no more nerves left to be nervous anymore. Or so I thought.

  Now that it's getting late and I'm getting tired and emo levels are increasing, I'm getting intermittent heart attacks thinking about all the what if's for tomorrow. It all started when I called Ele (who has kindly offered to view my results with me since everyone else from A Levels has decided that the best course is to view it alone...), and she asked me if she should drive since it wouldn't be advisable for me to drive home crying my eyes out, and I was like, "I dunno...I dunno.." and I just had a super hard time making a super simple decision. 

  Arghhh I don't even know where I'm going with this post. I've been basically telling myself that if my results meet the uni's conditions and I get in, great, I'll be very happy and proud of myself but it'll definitely be a challenge to study there. If my results aren't as expected then I'll just go to a local uni and save myself a ton of stress and my parents a lot of money. So yea, either way (I HOPE) I've got myself covered.

  Okay too depressing, change topic. 

  I have been taking guitar lessons again after a year of hiatus and today my guitar teacher took out a piece and was like, "Okay Jacq, we'll do this piece next lesson. I know you like this one right?" And I was really, REALLY surprised. It was about two years ago when this dude who was in a much higher grade than me had replacement class during my lesson. I really really liked the song he was playing so I took note of the title and asked my teacher to play it for me in the next lesson. Two years and my teacher still remembers the exact piece I liked. So touched! So apparently I'm advanced enough to play it now WHEEEEEEE~

*atm*

No comments: