Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Cut my Bangs

Dear jumjum....

  I don't really remember the last time I cut my hair...and my bangs have been very annoying lately. After a long time considering cutting my own bangs, seeing this picture on FB last night was what did it. Heh. Wild woman of Borneo.















  Among my friends I only know two who did this before, and I've always wanted to try. Considering the extra settling-in expenses this month, I decided to save the $ and Do It Myself. Didn't have the guts to cut the whole head though...



My guide:




  I'm not gonna lie- the initial snip was horrifying! The sound!!! Ugh. But I'm pretty satisfied =D Hope to goodness that I don't get too confident and give myself a bob one day.










It looks okay...right????



*atm*

No comments: