Monday, September 23, 2013

Usagi Letdown

Dear jumjum...

  Was bracing myself for my very first typhoon, the 'Typhoon of the year' Usagi yesterday and it was totally disappointing! All we experienced was rain and some short bursts of strong wind. Apparently it only 'skirted' HK. All classes resumed after 2pm today =(

  I didn't stock up on food at all before the typhoon, and was pretty shocked and scared to see the supermarket shelves all empty and the vending machines out of stock. To put my parents at ease I took pictures of my food stock for them, and as my mum put it, I was pretty much ready to be housebound for a week xD

Instant noodles, of course...





Ignore my random mooncake in the fridge...


    Mini chocolate cake for emergency cravings only! ;-)



  The only thing I ran out of is rice, an Asian's best friend!

*atm*

No comments: