Saturday, September 7, 2013

First Week of Classes

Dear jumjum...

  So we had the first week of classes. And honestly I think I need to pick up some paying-attention-in-class skills cause I seem to have lost them. I seem to be yawning through my classes =S Had a three-hour LANG written test this morning, and I realised I was zoning out (late night last night) during the listening part and I MIGHT have missed out on some questions...

  Am very grateful that my timetable is organised pretty well, though- leaves me with no classes at all on Tuesdays! Yay! =D I've seen some people's timetables that are absolutely crazy...

 The class I enjoyed the most is, surprisingly, NOT Bio. I don't wanna complain too much...but maybe I've been spoilt by excellent Bio teachers in A Levels, and now it's back to almostPapaya! 

  Anyway I really, really enjoyed my computer 1001 class. I'm a super duper computer noob (Z once swapped the alphabets on the keyboard and I didn't realise at all), so all this computer information is very very exciting for me. Throughout the class I was just thoroughly impressed and surprised. Heh. Hoepfully I can get the hardware part though. The inside of a PC looks alien to me. I am also ashamed to admit that I still do not know how to fully operate Windows 8 on my laptop- even after the countless youtube tutorials I've watched. 

  Also, I've just found where my webcam application is on my laptop. Selfie timeeeee! xP










*atm*

No comments: