Saturday, June 8, 2013

WhatsUpELLE!

Dear jumjum...

  Okay anybody who knows me well would know that I have been addicted to watching Youtube videos this year, and I think this addiction is gonna be a lasting one...

  Anyway I wanna promote one of my favourite channels, WhatsUpELLE, because I honestly think she's awesome and doesn't have enough subscribers to do her justice! Her channel has EVERYTHING I enjoy watching- humour, creativity, dancing, honesty (not one of those many, many super fake girls who only show their pretty side all the time on YT) and most of all her adorable, pretty little toddler Presley!!!!

  And she recently announced that she's expecting again!!! Arghhh the cuteness. She got her doctor to write the baby's gender on a card and went shopping for baby girl and baby boy outfits, then handed the card to the cashier and asked the cashier to wrap the baby outfit according to the gender and charge it on her credit card. Then she, her Japanese husband Ross and Presley opened up the box at home to find out the gender!







  Her videos almost always have her 'clones', who barge in and interrupt her conversations all the time. She also does ''Backward Covers" where everything is in reverse and prior to filming she has to learn to sing the song backwards in order to make the video convincing! I am just seriously amazed. She's really a crazy woman who doesn't mind acting dumb for a laugh. =)


*atm*



No comments: