Thursday, June 13, 2013

Annoyed to the max

Dear jumjum...

  Okay I really really really don't feel like posting today, but I'm tied by my self-challenge =S

  Was very tired when I got home, bathed and took a nap- supposed to sleep for 10 minutes only, as per usual, but I was practically dead til two hours later. Very annoyed as I was supposed to help my mum out with dinner. 

  I had tomorrow planned out fully- go to work, go straight to Suki's place, go home to bathe then pick my cousins for sushi and movie. And then I got on the computer and saw this !@#$%^& email that ruined my whole day. Argh. Have to cut my plans short tomorrow and deal with this first. AND it's gonna cost me more $$. AND my printer chooses now of all times to be out of ink so I can't print the documents. Thank goodness for Ele, who's gonna help me print.

  Really hope everything gets done by tomorrow. And I hope the movie tickets won't be sold out by the time we get there! 

*atm*

  

No comments: