Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dying hair fail & first job interview

Dear jumjum...

  So I dyed my hair again after half a year of sparing it from all the dying torture, and it was once again, a fail. =( Everytime I dye my hair the colour doesn't seem obvious until a few months later, so hopefully this is the case too.

  I used Loreal's Casting ammonia-free one this time (because the strong dye smell makes it very difficult for me to breathe). 



  The last time I used it the colour ran everytime I washed my hair for about a week but this time it was waaaaay worse, probably because I used two bottles after reading that long-haired girls usually use two bottle to self-dye. After washing my hair 3 times that day, my poor white shirt still got stainned. And I didn't wanna stain my dinosaur bedsheet too so I cut up an old shirt and used it as a pillowcase with a plastic bag underneath to sleep...




  Oh yea! My mum was out today so I had to go tapao lunch for me and my bro, and my mum suggested that I go to this organic shop near our house. As I was paying I noticed the 'Vacancy' sign outside their window. It's quite a nice, well-organised place that I wouldn't mind working in before heading off for uni, so I enquired about it, and the lady owner sat me down for an impromptu interview! Pretty nervous because I wasn't prepared and she kept speaking to me in her perfectly-pronounced Chinese and my Chinese ain't that good... I left her my details so we'll see how it goes.



*atm*


No comments: