Wednesday, June 12, 2013

In the Car

Dear jumjum...

  First day of my new temporary job! Wasn't really what I expected...but not gonna blog about it until after my last day. Pretty tired, so just a short and radom post...

  Here's the thing. I like to sing aloud especially when I'm alone in the car, cause my radio is always on and nobody else can hear me, but recently I realised how ridiculous I must look if people happen to notice me xD 

  I'm sure I'm not alone on this but ever since I started driving and noticing other drivers, I have never seen anyone sing alone in the car before and I can't believe it! I do remember though, that my aunty used to send me to primary school while saying her morning prayers in the car, and she told me she does it every morning and says it out loud even if she's driving alone, and she's seen some people look at her like a lunatic who's mumbling to herself! xD 

  So yea...if you happen to see me on the road, alone in my car with my lips moving, please excuse the singing.


*atm*

No comments: