Sunday, July 21, 2013

YOLO became OHNO

Dear jumjum...

 I have always wanted to dye my hair purple but lacked the guts.. Then I found out that Suki shares the same wish but like me, she didn't really dare to do it. So we decided to do it together so at least we wouldn't be alone and we would have at least done it once in our lives. Today was to be that YOLO day. Haiz. So disappointed. I don't even know what to say.


Colour we aimed for:





Initially being very excited...




  Suki was sort of a step ahead of me in the process so her hair colour was exposed first. And when she walked back to her seat to have her hair blown dry I saw the colour and nearly died. Later she told me that she too, looked in the miror and almost died. 

  I really don't understand how we SPECIFIED PURPLE and even showed the woman SPECIFIC PICTURES and ended up with a head full of CHEAPO COPPER. Poor Suki ended up with hair even redder than mine because her hair is naturally lighter in colour... And I'm also very mad at myself for not demanding an explanation and a discount from that stupid woman straight away. Haiz. Was super tired and hungry and dehydrated after 4 hours of being cooped up there.  

  And this wasn't just a random trip to the hairdressers! It was a YOLO, long planned, long researched (you should see the number of purple hair pics we saved and compared), and first-ever saloon dye trip! We just went to the wrong place...






 The back isn't half as bad as the front where all the !@#$% copper colour seems to acummulate.


You know, it looks nicer in the pictures. In real life it's much shittier!


After two vigorous washings!

  V and Z's reaction: "Eh look! We have an Ah Lian sister!" =S


  Well. Once bitten twice shy- no more next time! >:/

*atm*

No comments: