Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Blogilates Key Lime Pie

Dear jumjum...

  I have been following Pilates instructor Cassey Ho from Blogilates for awhile now, and today I tried one of her 'Cheap Clean Eats' because it was Key Lime Pie! I freakin love sour desserts and I never tasted avocados before. Anyway fyi, this recipe isn't as cheap as it would be in the US because avocados and dates and nuts here are super expensive. Just keep that in mind. One avocado from Cold Storage is around RM 6. Fyi also, Stevia is a healthier sweetener option or something. I just substituted that with a dribble of natural honey.


Couldn't find walnuts, so almonds and sunflower seeds it was.


No food processer, so I used the old fashioned way instead-don't make it too crumbly though..


This looks horrible I know, but V was hurrying me to start our exercise and I didn't have enough blended avocados to cover the whole thing

  The green part tastes like Solero ice cream! No kidding. Yumyum!





The real thing:


  I highly recommend trying our her workout videos too! She's a bit siao one that woman. Super duper hyper active! Guaranteed sore muscles the next day! And it's free =) Also check out her website www.blogilates.com for before and after pics of Popsters (her fans). Okay I sound like a promoter now bye xD

*atm*


No comments: