Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Suki Sleeps Over!

Dear jumjum…






  My mum left for KL to be with my sister on Friday, so I took the opportunity to invite Suki over for a sleepover since we have been talking about one since before exam. It was a super chill one though..we basically had nothing planned and didn’t have any idea what we were gonna do.

  Suki came over around 7pm with two big bags and we sat around watching tv while I ate my dindin. Then we went to my room and she went through my cosmetics (of course! xD) and old letters and books…honestly I never expected anyone but myself and my parents would be interested in looking through my 生字簿 from kindy but she did xD When we finally went downstairs again, my brother was like, “What the heck did you guys talk about for 2 hours?!” Heh heh. Girl power man!

  Suki is the cutest sleeper ever! Too bad I didn’t take any pictures. She slept with the blanket just below her nose with her big dark eyelashes peeking out! We arranged to meet Lionel for breakfast and met two other ex-schoolmates there too. After that we texted Kah Sing to make sure she was at work under the pretence of asking her out then we went to Cityone to surprise her. When I just parked the car, KS called and she sounded so disappointed that she couldn’t come out with us =( and I felt really bad having to cut the call short and be all, oh never mind see you next time- then the both of us rushed up to surprise her hehehe.


  After shopping for groceries, we went home and cooked lunch together- garlic-and-onion stir fried mushrooms with carrots and chickpeas before she went back. Apparently it was her first non-relative sleepover ever and I was really really glad that we finally had the time to talk to our hearts' content! =D 

*atm*

No comments: