Friday, November 29, 2013

A Day In Pictures

Dear jumjum...

  Last week of classes before study break! So it's my last chance to do this...but to be honest this was taken over two days, cause I kinda got distracted halfway through Wednesday...and I've come to the conclusion that I'm way more focused in the mornings- the frequency of pictures decrease with time!

7.30am: I still use my old Nokia for an alarm clock. More effective at waking me up.


First thing is a visit to the watering hole

Have been eating the same breakfast every morning for the past 3 months and still not sick of it yet!


Usually if HJ is up, I'll know, cause she slams the doors every morning. So if I don't hear anything it's time to get her up










HJ filling me in on her day along our 15-minute walk to the academic building

9am

Studying in SciHome

11.50am: Lunch! 25HKD


Too cold to study in the library, so on my way back

Mini grocery shopping



6pm: Easiest dinner for a lazy person. No salt no sauce, just herbs and vinegar.






7-11pm: These days it's been dance practice almost every night...and today was super duper cold, we had to rehearse on stage out in the open, with our arms and tummies exposed. My nose was all blocked up so during rehearsals I was breathing through my mouth, like a fish...







My two Canto lou si from Danso



Hot drink before bedddddd.
*atm*

No comments: