Thursday, November 28, 2013

How to e x p a n d tight shoes

Dear jumjum...

  So we had to order new shoes for the dance performance on Friday. I'm usually a size 40 but I just bought a pair of Vans last month and I miraculously fit into a 38.5. Since it's the same brand I went ahead and ordered size 39...but probably because of the difference in cutting or material my right heal hurts soooo bad! Whole piece of skin peeled off and everything. 

  I googled how to stretch shoes, but I can't do it! I live in the hall and the only freezer which fits a shoe is the one in the common room...and I'll probably be kicked out if I put it there.




  And so I used the water bottles from the sugar-free Oolong tea I've been addicted to lately- they're just the right size, and I used my long metal spoon as a shoe horn to aid me =D Hope they won't hurt my feet anymore!




 *atm*

No comments: