Sunday, December 1, 2013

Mass Dance!

Dear jumjum...

  So we finally performed on Friday! Jennifer kept saying that after two months of dancing, she couldn't believe that this was it- the moment we've been training for...

  So glad Patricia made me join Danso! They made me lose 2 kilos. Not even kidding- I weighed myself. It was crazy intense for me. The first few practices my body and mind were literally shutting down by the last hour of 6 hour-practices. And the last few practices it was like, Meh! Don't even feel sore anymore. It was also the only time when I actually have contact with the locals and the only time I get to learn Canto, even though most of the things I hear are dance-related.

"jun-jun-jun" "fun jun tao" "yao tao hui qi la" "ZHEK SAO AH" "hoi sam di!" "bei di lek la!"

 And most of all I had the most enjoyable time dancing!


  We had some professional make-up artists helping us get ready...although I didn't really dig how pale she made my face look.

  And of course we took as many pictures as possible...




My partner the Taiwanese 

  The freshmen! Pink headband purple wristband, usually at the bottom of the stage. Messed up a bit at the end though...

  My fav! The graduates:

  Favourite jazz training routine:


UST graduate and our choreographer, 大 Wen, who always remembers to address me in English.



Patriciaaaa came to see us! =D

We didn't eat anything since breakfast at 7.30am, and it was around 3 or 4 when we were done with everything...so after weeks of dieting (for fear of an extra jiggly belly), we went to McD's for tea!!! TEEHEE



Just before removing all that makeup...


  Honestly the next day I was suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Kind of an anti-climax... First Saturday in two months when I don't actually have a 6-hour dance practice! Glad I went out with my roommate and these two.

*atm*

No comments: