Friday, November 22, 2013

Prep-ing for Winter

Dear jumjum...
  So the forecast is that from next week onwards the temperature will drop, so my aunt offered to bring me winter clothes shopping. =D Met with her in the afternoon, had late lunch at this fancy place in Festival Walk. 95HKD per person but the food was da bomb! Have been on a carb-free diet since last week but this meal was too good to miss out on... Will definitely bring V and Z there next year (YES finally the siblings-only holiday is confirmed!!! So eggcited!!!)










They had the daintiest, yummiest-looking pastries as well but I was such a good girl. Restrained myself. 





  Bought a few pieces of  clothing, and I only realised after I came back that one of them needs to be dry cleaned. WTH. Ain't nobody got time fo dat! Then I followed my aunt back home and had dinner with the family. Long time since I've been there. Since Mooncake Festival I think? And I was even more of a good girl and took out my notes to study. Sad life. 









Mini bus or double decker, I love sitting in front and imagine myself driving...counting down the days til I get to drive my WJW again!


Thick blankee! From my aunt =)


Oh yes! And I ordered this, couldn't resist. And lemme tell you, it smells AMAZING.


*atm*


No comments: