Monday, November 18, 2013

Cooking for 9

Dear jumjum...

  Ever since my friends knew that I cook myself dinner almost every night, they've been requesting that I cook for them...and I've always told them to wait til I'm less busy, but recently I realised that that ain't gonna happen as long as I'm in uni, so despite everything going on now I decided to cook today.

  Went grocery shopping after church and marinated the chicken breasts in the afternoon...I found the marinating combo online and one of the ingredients was orange juice! I really like how it turned out though...might cook it again for myself someday hehe.

  I miss my home kitchen! Cooking for 9 without big pans and basins is absolutely crazy. Had to cook in batches and reel in help from Pat and my roommate to bring their dishes to hold stuff. Mummy had a crazy suggestion when I skyped with her and complained: "Just ask them to wear skirts next time and hold it up like a canopy for temporary food storage" LOL!!! Was super stressed out...worried that there wouldn't be enough to eat, especially since two girls joined last minute.




Vege with mushrooms, chicken, and the bee hoon was supposed to be fried with the egg strips, tuna, carrots, peas and corn but the pot was too small...


  Random thought: I honestly think that missing someone is not half as bad as knowing that someone misses you =(

*atm*


No comments: