Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pimples, pimples everywhere...

Dear jumjum...

  Woke up the earliest I ever did in HK today! 5.30am, just like old times back in Kuching. Computer project meeting ended way later than I expected last night- by the time I came back it was bedtime so I apologized in advanced to my roommate for my alarm clock ringing at a crazy hour (we usually wake up at 7.45-8 and it feels so early already)

  So I got up and finareeeee edited on my humanities essay after the instructor gave his comments. Been putting it off as usual. Sat my lazy bum down and finished further editing after meeting with him this morning. 

  I think I'm really lagging behind with everything now- especially studying for finals. We're approaching the end of November?! No idea where my month went. Gonna ban myself from YT from now on until the end of exams. Seriously have to buck up. So lazy lately and I think it might have something to do with the cold weather... Dam you pimples!

*atm*

No comments: