Monday, December 23, 2013

Post Finals Bliss


Dear jumjum...

  We had planned to go clubbing in Lan Kwai Fong on the night of our last paper but unfortunately two of us fell sick so we cancelled. Plan B involved Pat, Rika the Japanese and I playing cards in my (half vacant) room while playing Christmas songs in the background and eating leftover pizza. We were all in a crazy mood and were doing all kinds of silly antics. Let's just say that LKF was missing out on our fancy dance moves. We took some videos as well but they're the kind that people can probably blackmail us with...


  The next day we headed to Festival Walk for ICE SKATINGGGG!! So eggcited. My first time ever and I've always wanted to try!











  Pat can laugh all she wants but it was very important that I watched skating tutorials on YT the night before! Helped me tons, although I did fall on my right bum once and also once flat on my back. And I looked more like I was ice-walking than skating... I think if you wish to attempt to learn to skate at such an age you'd better be able to laugh at yourself! I had more fun laughing at my own wobbling and slamming into the side of the rink than anything else! =D 


Rika's creepy smile....

Tried on this dress at H&M and I wasted 15 minutes in sweat trying to wiggle myself out of it!

  

  On Sunday I brought Hj to St Teresa's, the church I went to with my parents when I first arrived. Then we walked to have some Dim Sum for lunch. On the way we passed by the area around Prince Edward that sells lots of flowers and plants. We also took a walk through the bird garden.




We decided that we'll buy some small plant at the beginning of each semester and let it die while we're back at home so we can buy another one in the next semester! xD





Aggressive parrots with "Beware Bird Bites" signs





This one was so talkative! He was like, lei hou mou? Zhou san zhou san!



Four months in HK and this girl hasn't tried any HK Dim Sum! 

  Then we headed to Causeway Bay to check out the only Forever 21 outlet in HK- and the whole place was craaaazy packed! Not good not good. Next time we'll have to go on a Monday morning or something.





Fro-yo! So good, although we regretted it when we felt really chilly afterwards...

  The whole of Monday morning I spent clearing my things, doing my laundry and "packing" (more like throwing all the stuff into the luggage- feeling very lazy). And now I'm in the airport waitingggggg. I like this airport though- very nice and calm. Feeling under the weather with a super sore throat. Also debating if I should eat something now or have something on the plane hmmmm.  #FirstWorldProblems


  Can hardly believe that four months passed by so quickly. Can't wait to see the fam!!!

*atm*

No comments: