Sunday, December 22, 2013

First Semester Finals

Dear jumjum...

  Just random pictures from the study break and the exam weeks. =)


Resolved  to go running every morning but I am ashamed to say that I only went on the first day of study break....and subsequently gained weight thanks to the eat-study-YT-sleep cycle!











Shy dog? LOL otw to my aunt's house for dinner



Groceries for the week...

Apparently UST is a hotspot for taking wedding pics

LIBAH.









  My roommate finished her exams way earlier than me so she was leaving early too. And a few days before she left she found out that she had late acceptance into her dream university in Korea. So she ain't coming back no more! =(((( so sudden. She had to leave behind  a lot of things so she gave them to us...

  After she left it was REALLY hard for me to study in the room. It just seemed too quiet and lonely! =(





Farewell and take care!

*atm*


No comments: