Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thailand & Surprising the Lenians

Dear jumjum...

  My 6th time in Thailand! Almost said mm goi to the cashier when I first arrived =.=


First day! Out with my parents. Mum was a woman on a shopping mission and dad very kindly tagged along. We were caught by the protest coming back- jam everywhere! Had a first-hand view of the protestors though.





Christmas Day was a fairly chill day. Church in the morning, then we three kids (see what I did there? xD) went to watch The Hobbit II. They only had it in 3D and I found it kinda weird...too realistic for a fantasy movie. The best part of the holiday was when we went to have Korean dinner and stayed there talking and laughing for hours. Dad was trying to visualise Z's and V's weddings! A jolly affair indeed =)

Z the ever-glum! 



26th. Mum and I having dinner by ourselves while dad was at a colleague's farewell dinner a few tables away.
Mummy and daughter time!




27th. Random pic by Z. Started to feel unwell. The next day Mum and Z had to leave for Kuching as Z's classes were starting again. Spent the whole of that day with a headache and feeling nauseous in the apartment, sleeping and resting.

29th & 30th. Recovered! Watched 47 Ronin and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty the next day. Didn't really do much shopping- was feeling very lazy this holiday.


31st dinner. Yummy yummy hu pi soup. Dad was complaining that it's hard to cook without mum. Homecooked food is the best after 4 months away! We've never been a family to countdown the new year, just watched movies on the telly into the night.


Proud of dad, the recent avid gym-goer! 




  The moment I landed in LCCT it was like a heat wave hit me. Waa Malaysia dam hot la wei! Only Josh and Suki knew I was going back on the 3rd, and I made the Lenians think that I wouldn't be seeing Josh and Freda before they left. They were having dinner together and I walked in. Pik Ai saw me but didn't register who I was until I reached the table. Freda's reaction was to yell in surprise and hit my tummy! Relieved to know it's as if I never left and I sure hope it stays that way!







 Met up with Suki, Bq, Ww and Cy after.


THE LENIANS.

*atm*

No comments: