Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's Good to Do Good!

Dear jumjum...

  One morning I woke up late so I didn't go to lecture with my neighbour, Hj,  like I usually do. When I reached the lecture hall I couldn't see her so I thought she must have slept in, so maybe I should record the lecture for her- but I was in one of my weird agitated, claustrophobic moods and the last thing I wanted was to sit still with my phone recording on my lap, but I did anyway. 

  As we were exiting the lecture only did I realise that she was sitting somewhere behind me...so I was like, oh, oh well. 

  THANK GOODNESS I recorded that lecture. It was Chem but a chapter involving some physic-y and mathematic-y stuff which I loathe and could not understand at all. So comforting to hear Prof Li's voice explaining everything in detail again! Hj doesn't really get that part either so she can listen to it too.

  So yea. It's good to do good. And may the finals begin! *war mode*

*atm*

No comments: