Monday, April 7, 2014

Official Nerds

Dear jumjum...

  On Saturday night Patricia and I were dragging ourselves back from the library after pulling 15 hours of study. We had our fat backpacks, huge books and I was in my glasses and my baggy-est pair of jeans. We met a group of merry, slightly drunk people who just returned from 'Pub Night', accompanied by a security guard. The girls were all dressed to the nines with full-on makeup... I wanted to hide my face in a bag. Patricia turned to me and said, "This is all your fault. You guys influenced me!" I said, "Bring me over to the Dark Side! I need some fun!" and she says "Too late, I'm converted."
  What has our life become?
 
  On a happier note, my midterms end tomorrow and we've decided to ditch everything for one night and go have some nice dessert! =)
*atm*

No comments: