Sunday, March 2, 2014

Midterm Season

Dear jumjum...
 
  The weather is finally starting to warm up here. HJ and I have this theory that in the winter it's okay to put on weight cause our body naturally packs fat for insulation. So now that spring is coming around, we better start to shed those pounds!
 
  Midterms are coming up, and by the end of the month my siblings will be here! So excited and I want to make the most of our first ever siblings' exclusive holiday. I devoted half a day just to research and plan our itinerary. So from now onwards, I'm supposed to stay on campus and study like a good girl and save money while building up my appetite by eating in, so I'll have more money, more time and more calories to spare when they come!

  Lent also starts this week. This year I've decided to give up YouTube for 40 days and to spend the extra time before bed to pray more.

  Okay now, back to studying!

*atm*

No comments: