Friday, October 24, 2008

24 october 08...fri

dEaR jUmJuM....

hng hng hng...
i'll juz write a list of d top 10 stuff tat annoys me...:

10. bad whistling...
(bad whistling is owez annoying...no matter by who)

9. (particularly SUMONE...but...as per usual, no names...thank goodness i dun c her much)
asking me for sum advice or another while making it seem rrrreeeelllliiii importantbut in reality, it isnt...

8. obsessing over d smallest things (jumjum DOES NT COUNT...she's quite big..)

7. my stu, lagging comp...

6. ppl who prefer 2 honk when they reach ur hse...(hello..lik, DUN use d door bell!)

5. ppl who talk RELI loud when they're on d phone...(actually, tis is juz loudspeaker val...)

4. sweaty boys who touch my water bottle...hands OFF!!

3. anybody who drops my water bottle

2. zac wif his sweaty head lying on MY BED..or, even worse, holding jumjum!

1. mum whenever she yells "jacq!!!!" especially when i'm writing in my blog, tat is...it drives me nuts!! (dad, it's annoying, but i nvr said she's wrong 2 cal me 4 a helping hand..dun yell at me d nex time u cal...hehe)

*atm*

No comments: