Friday, October 17, 2008

17 october 08...fri...

dEaR jUmJuM...

FINALS R OFFICIALLY OVER!!!
thank heavens...!!
i've grown 6 pimples on my face dy this week....
tiang says he thinks it's due 2 lack of sleep...lol...

oh, yeah...
i hv a confession 2 make...
all through tis week...
in d exam room...
i was imagining all sorts of crazy stuff while waiting for d clock 2 tick...
lik, wat wud b mdm rosemary's reaction if....
i stood up,
took off my pinafore n swung it roung my head,
n started singing " WHO LET D DOGS OUT?"
"WOOF, WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!"
LOL...i think she'd hv fainted from shock...
haha...
...........................................................................................................................

oh...n i'll still b studying...
even though i shud be kicking off my shoes by nw...
cauz i'm entering tis spelling competition on tuesday...
awww man...
mr.caesar (accompanying da n i for the competition..)
reli wans me 2 win it though...
cauz he wans 2 go 2 sabah ( talk abt SELFISH!)
lol...
so..yeah...
i'll b spending my weekend with my nose in d dictionary going:
"spelling. s-p-e-l-l-i-n-g. spelling"
lik a nerd...
oh, well...

*atm*

No comments: