Tuesday, October 21, 2008

21 october 08...tues...can u spell it??

dEaR jUmJuM...

pic: ok...i was sitting there wondering hw 2 put my legs...i was trying 2 tuck my ankle under another lik in princess diaries...but it was uncomfortable so i was lik, wtever...i'll juz cross it..then i felt cold so i kinda hugged myself...n this is d result----i look lik a hooker, so relaxed while everyone looked soo tense!



yep...
2day was D DAY...
lol....
i wasnt reli v nervous...
thanks 2 all of mr caesar's jokes along d way....
n i actually made it 2 d finals!!!
n even 2 d last round!!!
d last round lasted abt 1/2 an hour..(so mr caesar says)...
juz me, her, me, her....
we both juz kept getting all d words wrong...
(seriously i nvr even HEARD of words lik those in my life!!)
until finally d judge said, "n we hv a winner!!!"
i was ready 2 shout out, "finally!!!"
so i gt 2nd place...

lol...it WAS kinda fun....
we were all quite satisfied...
TEE-HEE
...................................................................................
pics: da n diane ask recommended de poses...lol...sooo siao man....
pic: da said i was "reaching 4 d stars"...yeah, rite..oh, n after d comp mr caesar drove us 4 sight-seeing at sum stadium where lin dan once competed wif lee chong wei...(dun ask me when nor who won...i know ntg abt badminton...)
he went off 2 take sum pics...
so di took pics of me in front of d stadium posing wif my blazer...
lol...we went C-R-A-Z-Y!!
its juz one of those days when everyone gets sooo "high"
.....................................................................................
pic:me showing d greedy side of jacq2...taking all 5 at once!pic: da n i...c wat i mean by a "lil tipsy"??? wakakathen after tat we went 4 tea at thompson's corner, opposite chung hua no.4....
da ordered shandy...n i followed suit....
n honestly we both felt a lil tipsy when we reached sch...HEHE
n on d way back 2 sch mr caesar gt hitz.fm on...
n we were all singing 2 "when i'm gone" by simple plan...
(actually...half murmuring la...we were SO tired liao)
LOL
........................................................................................

oh...
n a GREAT BIG THANKS to everybody who helped me in one way or another....
especially da....(as mr caesar called u,"my personal asistant")

for going through all tat drilling wif me....
n giving me tat peck on d cheek b4 i went on stage...
(a lil yucky if u ask me...but i appreciated it!!)
n mr caesar of corz...
4 keeping me so calm...
n for all d jokes tat made us d noisiest group in tat auditorium...LOL
n diane n li ying of corz...
4 juz being there...
(though u guys didnt shout "kuching high boleh!" after every word i spelt right even after u guys SAID U WILL!)
(n diane...where's those pom-poms u said u'll bring???!!!)
haha...
n all d good wishers...!!
MUAKXX!!


pic: presenting....contestant no. 10!!



*atm*

No comments: