Sunday, October 19, 2008

19 october 08...sun...

dEaR jUmJuM...

gosh, M I tired!!
woke up this morning...
late 4 breakfast as-per-usual...
so i had it myself...
val asked me 2 tui zac chi...
so..since i'm free anyway...i did...
morning 2 hours, afternoon 2 hours..then i went 2 tui 2 1/2 hours myself...
then...juz as i tot i could brush up on my spelling...
my aunt called2 say tat meg needed help with HER spelling...
so...yeah...giving tuition n attending tuition all day....

right...iwanna share wif u smthng...
i was asking zac d meaning of the chinese cheng yu"zhai jie zhai li"...
n he explained it as " at the street and at the sharp point"...!!
my gosh...
hw i rolled around in helpless laughter..!!

..........................................................................................................

oh oh oh!!
i'm nt slpping 2night!!
cauz cy juz lent me her "secret world of a shopaholic"!!!
hw i ADORE becky bloomwood!!!!!
so i'm staying up all night in attempt 2 swallow d whole novel down!!
hehehe...

*atm*

No comments: