Monday, August 4, 2014

 Dear jumjum...

  Cooked for dinner again yesterday! Went to Hang Hau for groceries alone- bad idea. Could barely carry the bags back alone and halfway back to the dorm one of the paper bags tore open =.= 

  Mixed vege, mapo toufu with minced pork and eggplant and chicken curry. Chicken curry was a disappointment, not sure what it was lacking but it was lacking something..




  The star of the dinner was the last-minute apple slice cake! Melody asked me what she could do with the all-purpose flour her roommate left her, so I told her I'd try and make a cake with the rice cooker. Didn't have any measuring cylinder or mixer, so I just eyeballed everything and hoped for the best. Man it was goooood. A bit too much flour though. HJ and I improvised and added orange-flavored chocolate to the batter- a touch of genius! =)




*atm*



No comments: