Monday, January 20, 2014

Max pigging out

Dear jumjum...

  Okay I was supposed to be blogging regularly when i came back but after two and a half weeks at home, I only JUST managed to get my wifi fixed so that I can actually use my laptop and phone for a change. Z is constantly on the computer gaming away and frankly I've been too lazy to bother to wrestle him for the computer.

  Anyway I've put on so much weight since I came back. My aunt said that when I first returned I had a neck and now it's disappeared! (My turtle-like neck has been the source of much sadness over the years) BUT. I have an excuse. You see, food in HK is so expensive and food here is super cheap, so I might as well pig out and eat as much as I want at home and ikat perut when I go back to study. Makes sense, right?

 I have about 10+ more days here so I better make the most out of it. Gotta start being productive and do some Blogilates routines, especially with CNY round the corner, better tone up...


Old Lodge gang (minus a few others) visiting our A Levels teachers.



Mum's birthday. She said she didn't want a cake or any presents but V and I know better! Got her an ice cream cake.



The little one influencing Z





*atm*

No comments: