Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Lost My Phone =(

dEaR jUmJuM...

  So I lost my phone at the same place I lost it 5 years ago. Both occasions my phone was in my pocket. Haizzzzz. Such a feeling of deja vu when I was going round and round the shop looking for my phone! I am never going back there again. 


  Also, I realised how inconvenient a smartphone is when you lose it. EVERYTHING is linked to your phone- Facebook, email, Twitter... So in addition to barring my number, I had to deactivate all of them and I'm not even sure if they can still log in so I'll probably wait a week to reactivate....


  The worst part? Losing all my personal pictures to a total stranger! Trying very hard to recall everything that was in my phone. Haiz, please please please, DO NOT go through my pictures! =(


  I'll probably have to use my old Nokia again. I doubt my parents will buy me a new one. I don't think I deserve one either.


a sad *atm*

No comments: