Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pride and Prejudice

dEaR jUmJuM...

A few days ago Val manhandled me in front of her screen to watch Pride and Prejudice. I didn’t want to cause it sounded boring but oh my days I loved it so much I’ve watched it twice more since!

I find it really cool the way Elizabeth and Darcy shoot arguments at and insult each other, much like debate. And the pretty girls and their little actions make it all the more interesting. But most of all Mr Darcy captivates me. His character! (Though it did help that the actor was SO cute!)

And well, I think I have set my mind of what kind of guy I’ll fall in love with. Someone like Darcy who, seems cold and cool but is actually just shy. A guy who is super loyal, and rarely shows his emotions- except to the girl he loves, to whom he simply SHOWERS with affection. And spoils her! Hmm. Yeah, I’d definitely settle for a Mr Darcy!


*atm*

No comments: