Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm a Half-half













dEaR jUmJuM...

I realised that I'm a Half-half. I can't really describe myself using the normal adjectives like hardworking, neat, nor lazy or messy. Because I'm a bit of both. For instance-

I cant say I'm sociable, because although I like meeting new people and stuff, I'm normally the kind of girl who sits quietly in the corner and waits for people to approach her. Then again I'm not anti-social, because I'm really loud and talkative when I'm with my kind of crazy friends.

Sometimes I can't stand messy places, i.e Freda Chen's messy table at school, to the point where I'm willing to help her clear it up. And yet, I can't say I'm neat because even though the desk in my room is usually clean, there's mounds of clothing and books everywhere else!

I can't sing very well but can do a good rendition of Mulan's Reflections.

It takes a lot for me to get angry but when I do.......

I like doodling but it doesn't mean I'm good at art.

I can be very tolerant unless Zac starts slurping when he eats.


So you see? Adjectives don't stick with me. Except- I'm WEIRD!

=)
*atm*




No comments: