Friday, October 16, 2009

Revisiting SKH

dEaR jUmJuM...

after school today i visited my old school- song kheng hai, as my brother was having a story-telling competition and he wanted me to be there and i'm free, so why not?

anyways..i met my standard 5 & 6 bm teacher, mdm lau, whom i was quite close with and attached to. she was so happy to see me and said i looked so grown up and bouncy-ish compared to my old days..and yeah, she didnt forget to mention that i'm considerably stouter! *boo hoo sob sob* it was so good to see her again!

i also saw my old form teacher, ms tan, who is famous for her dedication and strictness. she always had a flair for dressing, plus the PERFECT body to match that. she still looks as gorgeous as ever!! and oh dear! i'm still scared of her!! she walked by and i was telling myself, "sit up straight and hide your phone quick!!"

HAHAHA

*atm*

No comments: