Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20 august 08...-ntg in particular-

dEaR jUmJuM...

arr...here we go again....
another lazy, hot afternoon of d boring hols....
i juz realized hw old my bro has already grown.....
shit...he's 9.....d age when i had my 1st crush....
haiz....yet...he's as childish as b4....
so...wat made me stumble upon "zac's age discovery"??
wellllll....d fact tat he's nt here at home right nw...he's out wif his friends at cineplex....
(WITHOUT ME)
n he's old enough 2 b entrusted wif my hp too...
(in case of emegencies...)
sob sob....my lil baby brother's all grown up!~~
...................................................................................................
anyways....looking at d brighter side of d day.....
i gotta brand new mp4!!!
wakakaka...

*atm*

3 comments:

ash said...

Wow...so li hai borr...First crush when u r 9???

wen said...

agree wit ash...

jumnicole said...

arr...wel...i dunno