Monday, August 18, 2008

18 august 08...mon...

dEaR jUmJuM...

u WUD NT believe who juz called me....
there i was....tidying my books together with my bro...
n he passed me d phone....
n i was like " hmm...mayb its bq abt d st john folio thing..."
n there was this guy....
who i totally wud nt recognise if he didnt go:
"oh, hey...r u jacqueline? i'm ching zi xuan....stil remember me??"
oh gosh...OF CORZ i remember him....
he was lik....
d ultimate clown of our then 4K class back in SJK (C) Yu Hua, Kajang, Selangor!!!
n i cant believe he still remembers me...
much less FOUND OUT my hse phone number...
n WASTED sum money on making an outstation call!!
wow...i nvr thought abt him in decades~~
well...we kept d conversation short...as i knew it'll b expensive....
he asked me if i was going back to Kajang again this year...as i owez did every year....
n i told him i wasnt so sure....n we exchanged e-mail adds....
gosh....he sounds soo much more mature than d last time i spoke to him in 2004...
time changes soo many things....haiz....
bo bien...

*atm*

No comments: