Saturday, December 17, 2011

Updating Mah Diary!

dEaR jUmJuM...

Over my 17 years, I kept countless of diaries at certain intervals of my life. Where are they now? Destroyed.

The thing about diaries (particularly those written at a young age) is that when you read what you wrote, you cringe and be like, "Shucks. Did I really write that??" And you feel so embarrassed that you tear the page out and throw it away. I remember being a fussy and spoilt brat at the age of 5. I wrote something like this:

"Worst birthday ever! Cant I be happy? I bet my next birthdays would be like this too. Tick if these birthdays sucked:-
age 6 ( )
age7 ( )
age 8 ( )...."

Hahaha. I clearly remember writing that on the floor, near the staircase in my old house. But I cant find it anymore =( Must have thrown it away at some point.

So anyway. The only diary I have right now is one started in Primary 5. When I
read the things I wrote, it still disgusts me. Cant believe how naive and simple-minded I once was...

But still, I think everyone should keep a diary, to keep track of yourself. Reading what you wrote is like reading a familiar story, and you re-live the memorable events again. Currently trying to update what happened in my last two years....so much! Gonna need a new book soon..... =)





*atm*


No comments: