Monday, June 7, 2010

Letting go.

dEaR jUmJuM...

okay.
so my mum's family used to be really poor and they lived in this government owned flat- KMC flats on ban hock road. (well actually most of the people living there aren't that poor anymore, they're just used to living there) even after my mum and her siblings became financially stable they still kept the flat because well, my grandma loved that place and you couldnt expect a woman her age to give up the house she raised her kids in maa. and well, it's been a few years since my grandma passed away now. so my mum and her siblings decided it was high time to give it up for some poor family who really needs it, however much they are still attached to it.

so today after finishing off my exams at school, my mum brought z and i there to pick up some stuff. z was like, "ma, dont you feel sad?" and my mum was all, "ah well. we dont really need it anyway." so yeah.

when we were still living in semenanjung and came back for CNYs, we would stay there. and honestly speaking i kinda loathed that place. it had cracked tiles, peeled off paint, mice running inside the ceiling at night, AND a crazy woman who lives downstairs, yelling and singing at random (seriously. apparently some guy broke her heart when she was young and she never recovered.) but you know, no matter how much i disliked that place i still feel sad. mm..oh well.






when i was young, i'd dangle stuff from this spot (pic below) to the ground three stories down (pic above) and amuse myself by watching my mum go down to pick it =)


i remember there was once i thought that there was only that piece of cloth in the doorway and barged in, only to hit my head on the hidden door =(

*atm*

No comments: