Friday, March 20, 2009

20 march 09...fri...

dEaR jUmJuM...

recently, an old issue which i thought was buried in d depths of d past,
came hunting for me again..
n d way i reacted? no different from d last time it came knocking at my door- i ignored it, brushed it off as "nvrmind"..
n being me, i HAD to tell my friends..
n most of them feel that i shouldn't let her get away with insulting me so easily..
but well..what good would it do to confront/argue with her?
she wouldn't change, right?
n besides..what people think of u, isn't ur business (that statement, of course, to a certain extent only)...
so i guess...y bother?
undeniably, the hatred she has for me affects me...
i mean, who likes bad stuff about themselves flying around?
but there's nothing i can do to prevent it, can i?
of course, d part that bothers me most- what caused her hatred?
even though she has expressed her hatred quite clearly,
she never actually let me know why...
so well..who are we to condemn her? right?
which is why i think i was kinda disturbed over d fact that a few of my friends called/msged her to critisize..
so well...what i'm trying to convey is, pls don't bother her..ok? pls...
she hates me.it's a fact.
so..let's just respect that n leave her alone

*atm*

1 comment:

leslayyyy said...

there's a good news for you. i'll explain to you face to face. don't wanna publicize it. xD !!