Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 dec 08...tues...

dEaR jUmJuM...

mmm
been so lazy to update lately...
blame it on pn chen! soo many things to study..
ugh..
lol..
jumjum's been bullied by my cuzzies!!
they snatch her away from me to hug her..
so she smells kinda wierd lately...
not 100% my smell ki..
haiz haiz

so...on d 29th nov...
my family had an "aw's reunion" dinner at holiday inn...
at which all 60+ close family and friends showed up at..
n yeah...it was kinda fun...
even though i blew my "no-carbs" diet long long ago and wasnt able to ~shine~ in my dress...
but still ok la...haha

(more pics later)

from left: val, zac, gabe and i


gabe n i



heard about that khs on fire thingie...
actually, my mum and i saw d smoke when she was driving across the airport highway to pn chen's...
we were like, "hmm...wonder where's on fire.."
and cam n rac filled me in d moment i reached class...
all throughout tuition we were going, "hmm...wonder if we have to redo our peka reports..."
and "arr!! if d mc's room was burnt i will D-I-E!!" (well, actually...that was just me! kaka..
*pics and videos at eric's blog...* (see? help u promote arr...so good ho?? haha)

*atm*

No comments: