Saturday, November 15, 2008

15 november 08...sat....

dEaR jUmJuM...

after tui today went out!!
whee~~
my elder cuzzie (known as nick koko)
brought me out for lunch and then to ostrich...
to buy smthng for hannah and for val...
as val's been looking sooo stressed lately...
what with her spm and all...
then went out again as a nanny...
to my two younger cuzzies...(known as meg n mark)
and they helped me name my new bear hanging on my hp!!
meg wanted to name it Coconut, while mark wanted Chip..
so i mengabungkan both n named it "NutChip"!!

............................................................................

also...
received my 1st official letter today...
complete with "ms jacqueline aw theeng mei" printed in front...
turned out to be some letter from ocbc..

"dear valued customer....
bla bla bla...
....be sure to present any credit card to redeem.......
.....bla.......bla...........bla.........."

(err...credit card?? did they check my age before sending me this?? haha..noob la)

*atm*




No comments: